Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ArsePCA

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

PETA is at the same game. The RSPCA place just down the road from me has stopped people viewing pets to chose one the would like to rehome, if you want to rehome, they interview you, assess your home and tell you what you can have. No wonder the amount of dogs they rehome is dropping.
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Iv only been to an RSPCA shelter once as I was told there were swamped with ferrets so went to get one or maybe two.
    They wouldn't let me re home one on the grounds that I was going to work it.
    That was the last ever had anything to do with them.

Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.5/284matt View Post
    Iv only been to an RSPCA shelter once as I was told there were swamped with ferrets so went to get one or maybe two.
    They wouldn't let me re home one on the grounds that I was going to work it.
    That was the last ever had anything to do with them.

Matt.
    that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard for years.

Through work I've had a fair bit to do with the RSPCA over the years. They do a good job in some respects but have their brains wired wrong in some areas of their thinking, and as an organisation I am not impressed. I will not donate to the RSPCA.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

No surprises there then ..... It is and has been for years, just a money making business. I just wish the people they target for raising funds, realised what really goes on with their money.

The people (with a title of inspectors ) who work there, surely are charity workers who happen to wear a uniform.

Alan

No surprises there martin .been doing it for years but to get it in print is a bonus .No time for any charity these days im afraid

Yet RSPCA have never had a Pennie off me or my family charity begins at home.

many years ago 1978 .I called at the Arsepca kennels at colwyn bay n.wales to hopefully get a spaniel or a lab on requesting a dog for working i was asked to leave
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Quote Originally Posted by pendle View Post
    many years ago 1978 .I called at the Arsepca kennels at colwyn bay n.wales to hopefully get a spaniel or a lab on requesting a dog for working i was asked to leave
    The same happened to my step dad , he was after a terrier to sit in the landy and tractor cab and be a companion for him around the farm. he made the mistake of mentioning that it would be good because it could catch a few rats whilst out and about on the farm....he was shown the door.To**ers.