Thread: .358 browning BLR

.358 browning BLR

Looking for a Browning .358 BLR, anyone on here have one they would like to re home to a areful owner

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

roestalker
    I have a .308 blr81 for sale if that is any use to you for 200 inc bases and spare mag . I think that you may be looking for a long time to find a .358 this side of the pond as all i could find when i was looking for mine was .308 or 30-06 and they took a bit to finding S/hand .
    Browning do now import some of the new Blrs but i have heard mixed reports on the take down lever coming adrift!! in use on some of them.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by reiver View Post
    roestalker
    I have a .308 blr81 for sale if that is any use to you for 200 inc bases and spare mag . I think that you may be looking for a long time to find a .358 this side of the pond as all i could find when i was looking for mine was .308 or 30-06 and they took a bit to finding S/hand .
    Browning do now import some of the new Blrs but i have heard mixed reports on the take down lever coming adrift!! in use on some of them.

Bob
    Thank you for the reply Bob,

My problem is I have a 30.06 but it can't be used in France where the boar shooting will be, nor can a .308 which is a bit of a beggar!

Thanks again.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

It might be better to try and find a .444M if you want a under lever to use in France.

Bob