Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of year thank you

End of year thank you

I have a few good friends off this site who help me with my stalking business, and I always try to pay back for the time and help given to me. It is not always easy to fit everything in and you cant take everyone at once, but one person has already achieved his 6 species, including Red Stag, Jap Sika, CWD and a few Roe over the past year or two.

With this is mind I arranged for the remaining friends to try for their first CWD on the two large areas I have, over this weekend. The weather forecast did not look promising, high winds and rain, and CWD do not take too kindly to strong winds, come to that most deer dont.

Well I am happy to report that over Friday eve, saturday morning and evening we took 4 yg CWD Bucks and 1 doe Muntjac, with 3 of the guys taking their first CWD and Tikka 308 now also completing his 6 species in the UK and his first deer signed off for his Level 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	22854 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	570.5 KB 
ID:	22855

Thanks to Ian, Andy, Darren, Tom and Robin who took his CWD two weeks ago,for all the help they have given to me over the past year.

Happy New Year to everyone.

ATB

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have a few good friends off this site who help me with my stalking business, and I always try to pay back for the time and help given to me. It is not always easy to fit everything in and you cant take everyone at once, but one person has already achieved his 6 species, including Red Stag, Jap Sika, CWD and a few Roe over the past year or two.

With this is mind I arranged for the remaining friends to try for their first CWD on the two large areas I have, over this weekend. The weather forecast did not look promising, high winds and rain, and CWD do not take too kindly to strong winds, come to that most deer dont.

Well I am happy to report that over Friday eve, saturday morning and evening we took 4 yg CWD Bucks and 1 doe Muntjac, with 3 of the guys taking their first CWD and Tikka 308 now also completing his 6 species in the UK and his first deer signed off for his Level 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	22854 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	570.5 KB 
ID:	22855

Thanks to Ian, Andy, Darren, Tom and Robin who took his CWD two weeks ago,for all the help they have given to me over the past year.

Happy New Year to everyone.

ATB

Sikamalc
    Excellent Malc sounds like a fantastic weekend.

Atb and a happy new year

john

Thanks for a great weekend Malc and sandra, nice stalking ground you have there with plenty about and fantastic accomodation, like you say the weather conditions were not good so we did very well.
    That completed all 6 species and started my level 2 portfolio off, thanks again.
    Happy new year tika.308

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    Thanks for a great weekend Malc and sandra, nice stalking ground you have there with plenty about and fantastic accomodation, like you say the weather conditions were not good so we did very well.
    That completed all 6 species and started my level 2 portfolio off, thanks again.
    Happy new year tika.308
    Happy new year to you and all the family Andy. See you in 2013, lets hope its as good as the last one mate.

Best wishes to you Terry and all the family, hope to catch up with you in the new year.

ATB
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Well done guys..

I dont want no embarassing man love down the fone at 12oclock tomoro

All the best guys

Stay healthy and happy for 2013

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

That senior guide can look quite frightening at times . Well done lads I know Andy was well pleased with his take away!

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Well done lads, it's a great place to stak over as you all found out.
    Well done Malc and Sandra for yet again allowing us to enjoy life.
    Happy New Year to one and all.

Great result, well done guys!