Thread: woodland or syndicate

woodland or syndicate

Hi guys and gals I would love to get back into deer shooting I have been shooting for over 25 years and 15 of them was deer shooting I gave it up when I moved to the uk 10 years ago I would love to get a chance to join a syndicate or I would be happy to rent any size woodland so if anyone has a space for a fun and down to earth guy please get in touch the areas would be anywhere in Kent and Sussex and Surrey

Quote Originally Posted by vincent20 View Post
    Hi guys and gals I would love to get back into deer shooting I have been shooting for over 25 years and 15 of them was deer shooting I gave it up when I moved to the uk 10 years ago I would love to get a chance to join a syndicate or I would be happy to rent any size woodland so if anyone has a space for a fun and down to earth guy please get in touch the areas would be anywhere in Kent and Sussex and Surrey
    Good luck! Big queue, I fear. Like the proverbial rocking horse poo,in that area of the country!!

As said above, best of luck. Stalking in Kent is like looking for moon dust, after many years in this game all my ground is outside of Kent. Anywhere west of Canterbury you will find deer in pockets, east of Canterbury FORGET IT there aint any.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Cheers guys I do understand how hard it is but one must try I would be happy to travel 3 hours from tonbridge so fingers crossed as they say