Thread: Seeland Grizzly Pac Boots, Any Good?

Seeland Grizzly Pac Boots, Any Good?

I have been thinking about getting a pair of these for a while.
    Who has a pair and what you think of them??

Buy Seeland Grizzly Pac Winter Boots - shop at suppliers Scott Country

I want them for work (estate management) and shooting and am fed up of this wet weather where my leather boots haven't been dry for 5 months. My current boots don't let water in but are always wet outside even when boot dryers are used and now smell.
    I can't get on with wellies when I have to wear them every day and these boots are economical and seem to be ideal for this crapy weather.

Hello, the Grizzly Pac are fine for a winter boot in cold snow and ice conditions, but they do not have a waterproof membrane so the waterproof construction of rubber and treated leather is what keeps you dry.

Wear them in deep water, ditches, etc and they will ingress water, as there is no membrane.

I have my Pro Hunter GTX boots for really wet conditions, and Grizzly Pac for cold winter days when it's snowing or icy but not wet under foot if you get me.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hello, the Grizzly Pac are fine for a winter boot in cold snow and ice conditions, but they do not have a waterproof membrane so the waterproof construction of rubber and treated leather is what keeps you dry.

Wear them in deep water, ditches, etc and they will ingress water, as there is no membrane.

I have my Pro Hunter GTX boots for really wet conditions, and Grizzly Pac for cold winter days when it's snowing or icy but not wet under foot if you get me.
    I had wondered about water proofing as there is no word of it in any description. I will have a look at one of the others in this range.
    Sound advice thanks.