Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking bookings for Roe Buck 2013

Taking bookings for Roe Buck 2013

It may seem slightly early, but I have some dates taken already for this years Roe Buck season in West Sussex.

I have a limited amount to cull and the fees remain the same as last year 75 per outing, including signing off for Level 2 if you wish. There will be a kill fee of 25.00 per buck this year. Any venison damaged (ie gut, haunch or saddle) must be paid for, and or taken away. All of my buck stalking is on foot, not high seat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	west sussex trophy bucks 005.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	675.6 KB 
ID:	22969

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	026.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	350.5 KB 
ID:	22970 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	055.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	674.3 KB 
ID:	22971
    Two medal heads taken this past season, one Gold and the other bronze possibly silver.

The outings will be for cull bucks only, a very limited amount of medal heads may be available (possibly 2) for this coming season. Prices for medal heads via PM to me please.

A few places still left in April, and mid to late May. June and early July still free at present.

Thank you.

PM Sikamalc.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I'll be up for that in July. I'm free for around the 11th July!

Thank you John. All booked in for you, and look forward to meeting you later in the year. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Regards

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thanks Sikamalc!

looking forward to it.

Hi Silkamalc , i would be intrested in a outing with you for roe buck if you have any places left , regards MRlott

Pm'ed. Please call me on mobile number as I have no internet at home at present, thanks to BT!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pmd Malc? anyone got malcs mobile no they could send me privatetly,Thank you Tony.

PM sent,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Still awaiting internet connection to be fixed by BT

Bloody useless!!!

Please PM JAYB or csl for my mobile number for all those wanting to book. Have been in local services to collect Email.

Anyone work for BT on here who know how to get round these stupid calls to BANGALORE!!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.