Available: Taking bookings for Roe Buck 2013

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
It may seem slightly early, but I have some dates taken already for this years Roe Buck season in West Sussex.

I have a limited amount to cull and the fees remain the same as last year £75 per outing, including signing off for Level 2 if you wish. There will be a kill fee of £25.00 per buck this year. Any venison damaged (ie gut, haunch or saddle) must be paid for, and or taken away. All of my buck stalking is on foot, not high seat.
west sussex trophy bucks 005.jpg

026.jpg 055.jpg
Two medal heads taken this past season, one Gold and the other bronze possibly silver.

The outings will be for cull bucks only, a very limited amount of medal heads may be available (possibly 2) for this coming season. Prices for medal heads via PM to me please.

A few places still left in April, and mid to late May. June and early July still free at present.

Thank you.

PM Sikamalc.

Thank you John. All booked in for you, and look forward to meeting you later in the year. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the meantime.

Regards

Sikamalc

Hi Silkamalc , i would be intrested in a outing with you for roe buck if you have any places left , regards MRlott

Still awaiting internet connection to be fixed by BT :evil:

Bloody useless!!!

Please PM JAYB or csl for my mobile number for all those wanting to book. Have been in local services to collect Email.

Anyone work for BT on here who know how to get round these stupid calls to BANGALORE!!!

Anyone work for BT on here who know how to get round these stupid calls to BANGALORE!!!

You can't. It's where the Terminator films were wrong. The machines don't rise by firing off nukes to wipe out humanity. They will just lock us out of our world. In the end, there'll be two people standing in a field of ripe corn, unable to harvest it because no-one has the PIN for the combine.

Currently at the local service station collecting mail, and about to go home.

Pin number Pine Martin!!! All I will need is a shotgun for the rabbits in the wheat field and a rifle for later when the deer come out. That will keep me fed!!!

Tell Scrumbag he needs to text me details. Emails are a waste of time at the moment.

Still awaiting internet connection to be fixed by BT :evil:

Bloody useless!!!

You can actually insist on speaking to someone in the UK. Keep at them, when my Broadband went down a few years back it took 19 hours on the phone to sort it out, and at the time i worked for BT!
But if you have a line fault there could be genuine reasons why it hasnt been fixed, not that i am making excuses for them.
Cheers
Richard

Back on line guys. Some space left but booking fast. Just picked up another 100acres of prime Roe stalking so more space available.

Please feel free to PM me. Outing fee rates at the top of the thread.

ATB

Sikamalc

Still no internet at home. However all Pm's answered and hopefully will be on line this Thursday.

Still some spaces left and a further area to stalk this summer now on line.

Back up and running again with the internet.

April and May booked. Space left in June and late July for the rut. Also have new area on stream for this coming summer. Pm me for more details.

Thank you

Back