Thread: Driven Boar - Early 2013

Driven Boar - Early 2013

Hi;

Any trips being organised in the early part of this year with availability for 1 rifle, possibly 2, happy to join a existing party. I've seen a few on here, however in the main they are organised from the southern part of the country, experiance from previous enquirys are flying prefered from the london or surrounding airports.

We are looking to fly ideally from Manchester or Liverpool. Has in most things these days, time is of the essence. Flying from any of the southern airports adds a fair bit of time to our overall journey, it's all factored in, this seeing as both liverpool and manchester airports are virtually on the doorstep.

Genuine enquiry, again from past experiance we would defo be looking to take our own rifles etc, this I mention due to the number of Airlines that do not carry firearms. Any pointers greatly appreciated, Incidentally we would of course consider any trip in the latter part of the year, again the preference for our local Airports

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by greenhillstairs; 02-01-2013 at 14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhillstairs View Post
    Hi;

Any trips being organised in the early part of this year with availability for 1 rifle, possibly 2, happy to join a existing party. I've seen a few on here, however in the main they are organised from the southern part of the country, experiance from previous enquirys are flying prefered from the london or surrounding airports.

We are looking to fly ideally from Manchester or Liverpool. Has in most things these days, time is of the essence. Flying from any of the southern airports adds a fair bit of time to our overall journey, it's all factored in, this seeing as both liverpool and manchester airports are virtually on the doorstep.

Genuine enquiry, again from past experiance we would defo be looking to take our own rifles etc, this I mention due to the number of Airlines that do not carry firearms. Any pointers greatly appreciated, Incidentally we would of course consider any trip in the latter part of the year, again the preference for our local Airports

Thanks in advance
    We could sort it. If you wanted to sort out flights to say CDG airport we have a 2 day running 24th and 25th Jan But the rest of the team will be driven out. We have found that flying out is trouble in the making. Not only that but you need time in France. It so much more than just shooting.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Thanks for the offer,however over the wkend of the 25th I'm in SW Scotland sitting out for Boar.Should hav been thur in-between Xmas and Newyear but we had to cancel because of bad weather. Always fancied France due to its close proximity, however the fly in the ointment is .308, i dont have anything tween .243 and .308. Dont do estate rifles anymore, 1 to many bad experiances with poor quality. Very best of luck. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by greenhillstairs View Post
    Thanks for the offer,however over the wkend of the 25th I'm in SW Scotland sitting out for Boar.Should hav been thur in-between Xmas and Newyear but we had to cancel because of bad weather. Always fancied France due to its close proximity, however the fly in the ointment is .308, i dont have anything tween .243 and .308. Dont do estate rifles anymore, 1 to many bad experiances with poor quality. Very best of luck. Steve
    Looks like things could change regarding the 308 later this year, thats the word on the street.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.