Swarovski optics

swarovski

I really wish that Swarovski would make a scope with the same spec as the s&bender pm2 at a sensible price as these pm2 are getting so expensive it's a wonder anybody buys them,the pm2 is a cracking scope as is swarovski,in my opinion is the winner in the optical quality.s&b is the winner in all other aspects swarovski don't seem to bother with and make jewellery instead :D

It is a lovely scope, my take it is optically way better than the 5-25x56 S&B. Better turrets too. I've had mine over a year now.
edi
DSCN6572.jpg

I think the retail is around 2600,- Euro. The Paralax on the top turret is very nice to use beacause you can rest the rest
of your hand on the scope or rifle and rifle to turn. The diameter is large and the 100m 200m 400m 600m and so on have soft clicks
so you an even set paralax to a close value without seeing the numbers or in the dark.
I got mine directly from Kahles as they were not officially on the market yet at that time.
Especially at lower mag setting the Kahles shines over the Schmidt with less or no tunnel vision.
edi

It looks and sounds a nice scope but still well out of my price range,even a second hand one :rolleyes:

I think the retail is around 2600,- Euro. The Paralax on the top turret is very nice to use beacause you can rest the rest
of your hand on the scope or rifle and rifle to turn. The diameter is large and the 100m 200m 400m 600m and so on have soft clicks
so you an even set paralax to a close value without seeing the numbers or in the dark.
I got mine directly from Kahles as they were not officially on the market yet at that time.
Especially at lower mag setting the Kahles shines over the Schmidt with less or no tunnel vision.
edi

The literature states the reticle is in the first focal plane, i.e it gets bigger as you increase zoom. If that is the case can you give us an idea of how much the centre x, covers at 100, at x24 power please?

regards,

HL.

I would of thought it would be 10mm at 100yds on full mag,50mm at 500 and 100mm at 1000yds,think that's what s&b pm2s would be in first focal plane

I would of thought it would be 10mm at 100yds on full mag,50mm at 500 and 100mm at 1000yds,think that's what s&b pm2s would be in first focal plane

Also FFP, The thin line in the reticule covers 5mm at 100m or 0.18" at 100yds of the target at any magnification. 1000yds that would cover 1.8"
at least on the mil3 reticle. Very user friendly also for hunting.
edi

I am not convinced FTP p3 Mildot is that fine,will ask my m8,he has got 2 pm2s and precision hunter,he is bound to know

It is a lovely scope, my take it is optically way better than the 5-25x56 S&B. Better turrets too. I've had mine over a year now.
edi
DSCN6572.jpg

Edi, are those the third eye tactical mounts? If so which ones. My AI one piece mounts that had my PMII don't fit for some reason? There is a gap on the rear ring but not the front!

Back