Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rspca closure

Rspca closure

Our local RSPCA dogs home has announced that due to lack of money it is about to close. I wonder just how much money they spent on prosecuting the fox hunters, and if it does close despite the best efforts of local people to raise funds to keep it open, just how many dogs may die or suffer as a result.

What happens to funds raised to save a local home, is that money only for use by that home or is it allocated to a central fund to may be prosecute another fox pack ????

who leads those muppets, some priorities

Quote Originally Posted by hangfire View Post
    Our local RSPCA dogs home has announced that due to lack of money it is about to close. I wonder just how much money they spent on prosecuting the fox hunters, and if it does close despite the best efforts of local people to raise funds to keep it open, just how many dogs may die or suffer as a result.

What happens to funds raised to save a local home, is that money only for use by that home or is it allocated to a central fund to may be prosecute another fox pack ????
    Over £300.000 it makes you wonder where their priorities lie ??

why don't you contact them and request documentation stating the facts over contributions and donations for the running of that site. Then ask for the overheads etc. Canvass your mp, Canvass local council esp the dog wardens department and then contact the lottery fund. Do something about it and if you start something post a link and i promise to give you £10.

p,

To me RSPCA & dogs "home" is an oxymoron!!

The Canine Defence League - now known as the Dogs Trust, look after stray & abandoned dogs FOR LIFE

RSPCA (& SPCA) - dogs kept for a couple/three weeks before being put to sleep...

The RSPCA/SPCA are NOT animal welfare charities - they are a political organisation geared around emotive advertising aimed at the more wooly-headed members of the public as a means of revenue gathering. Full Stop!!

Is that the Royal Society Persecution Country Activities up to their usual tricks.

Signed, Maybe we might see one to look into those plonkers at lacs
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Make that 823 .

Mark.
    Galloway Deer Stalking