Wanted: Stalking for a non athletic type

nthor

Hi All

Just watched the BASC video put up by David on the Highland stalking it's great and worth watching.

This has again got me thinking about stalking, my issue is I would love to have a go on some red's I need to try and find a way, my challenge is a few years ago a badly broke my ankle. I can walk a few miles but my fitness is not great, don't get me wrong I can go out in rough seas on a jet-ski, I can walk a few miles but being over weight 21 stone I had not considered it an option in doing much more then the Roe stalking I do now.

So if anyone has some suggestions of where to go I would love to consider, and before we get all the "I suggest you go on a diet, I get that". I live in Bristol but would travel anywhere for the right conditions/ support. So suggestions welcome.

Regards

Nigel

as already said east anglia ,thetford etc some big animals aswell ,look for people offering high seat shooting or ask if there is highseat/hide shooting availabe most sporting agent can accomadate wot your after

Send Promethius a PM he has a very good piece of old airfield woodland to stalk. It's flat and surrounded by concrete roads and has some good deer in it.

Advertising without Trade Membership removed, along with 50% of your other posts which were also advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you want to advertise you have to pay £10 per month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back