Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tied Foxes

Tied Foxes

We had a good night on the lamp last night, managed to deck 6! My mate's turn to shoot, me on lamp duties. Nothing unusal, only one vixen amongt them, but we stumbled across a tied pair! " Which should I shoot," was the whispered question? At about 120yds and the pair tail to tail, it wasn't obvious as to, which was the vixen. They were pretty agitated, and a two for one shot wasn't on. So the shot felled the dog, and within a second the vixen was gone. Been doing it for 20 odd years now, and seen plenty of foxes paired up, and even lying down together, but this was a first for me.
    Kev.

the few times ive shot pairs i found start calling the second youve fired the second "sometimes" takes a final glance back before they scarper and if you quick enough job jobed

Quote Originally Posted by kevhumps View Post
    We had a good night on the lamp last night, managed to deck 6! My mate's turn to shoot, me on lamp duties. Nothing unusal, only one vixen amongt them, but we stumbled across a tied pair! " Which should I shoot," was the whispered question? At about 120yds and the pair tail to tail, it wasn't obvious as to, which was the vixen. They were pretty agitated, and a two for one shot wasn't on. So the shot felled the dog, and within a second the vixen was gone. Been doing it for 20 odd years now, and seen plenty of foxes paired up, and even lying down together, but this was a first for me.
    Kev.
    Flyboy will bear me out on this one!,..... Absolutely p*****g down, found a pair locked, lucky enough the vixen got hers first.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

did they break when the first one was shot?
    normally properly tied would mean the live one was tied to the shot one even after death.

am surprised the blood pressure drops fast enough to release her straight away

never seen a tied fox but a tied dog will pull the other along.

The tied part is the dog, he's blown up out of normal proportion, if you get lucky & shoot his date, He's just going to have to "hang" around!!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Google Image Result for http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01822/foxes_1822114i.jpg

If you can tell the difference, then you are too close!, & at risk of being arrested for "Dogging"!

dog is on the right

the position of his hips gives it away.
    Dogs (foxes etc) have to raise themselves up or risk ripping their cock off!

Thank goodness human sex isnt so fraught.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Thank goodness human sex isnt so fraught.
    My sister broke my brother in laws cock. She snapped it We still laugh ours cocks off every time its mentioned
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

streewth how did he manage to get it fixed