Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balottelli

Balottelli

Tickled me pink!!!, they blacked out his number plate on the telly this morning!,.....................

It's a f****n cammo Bently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yeah but footie fanatics are quite dumb enough not to realise that .

The BBC news did the same thing at tea time yesterday and by 10 pm they had given up
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Guy reminds me of watching them things cough up salt snot!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ahhhh I take it I guessed right an he is a footballer?

I assumed he would be due to the total grass defilement of a classic car and lack of taste by doing so.

Kev, I would bet real money Bentley told him to F*** off & find someone else to defile the car!

Steve it will be a steam cleanable rap like a lot of the big haulage firms use, also bet he is leasing it just in case he has to go back to Italy soon !!!!!

This guys a loose cannon the things he has done are unbelievable. They range from setting fireworks off in his bathroom to driving round London with 25,000 cash in his car and when police asked him why he said because he's rich haha

You can't put in what God left out.

Talking Pink land rover!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Kev, I would bet real money Bentley told him to F*** off & find someone else to defile the car!
    You have to see it it to believe it , I recently saw that Katie Price (Jordan) driving around in a bright pink Range Rover. I don't imagine it came out of a Land Rover showroom looking like that , I watched it for a bit hoping it might break down like all good LR's ! but sadly it didn't !