Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hunter - The most realistic hunting game online

The Hunter - The most realistic hunting game online

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where to post this. Just heard about this game which is being touted as the most realistic hunting game online. Sounds good to me, so I'm in the middle of downloading it now. Anyone here tried it? Any good?

You can download and play it for free, but you are limited to certain areas and weapons.

theHunter - The most realistic hunting game online

Gameplay video here:

Cheers
    T_T

The visuals look amazing, just found out it's FREE, def' gonna d/l it. Cheers

i did it and your very limited unless you pay the membership etc, its not bad but it can seem very slow and frustrating, you might not see a thing for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    i did it and your very limited unless you pay the membership etc, its not bad but it can seem very slow and frustrating, you might not see a thing for hours.
    That's what makes it so realistic
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    a single shot rifle? I think the hunter might see more if he got his head out of the gps all the time,what a crock of crap,there is no substitute for the real thing,even on a rained out day..clean ya guns or something.
    "you nae be needing these no more"
    I said as I slipped the knife through the cord

সাম্বার হরিণ

A bit like stalking down here with me then mate regards pete .

hahahaha not quite, your always kind enough to let a couple of whatevers not in season out the enclosure for me to look at

hahahaha not quite, your always kind enough to let a couple of whatevers not in season out the enclosure for me to look at
    Glad you said to have a look at your too slow when i do put a gold medal in front of you regards pete .

hahahaha yeah i checked it twice incase it came across wrong. i was just leaving him for this year so he can get even bigger...........honest

came across wrong just a tad youll get me hung drawn and quartered on here with comments
    like that

Think before you hit the typo or i will just have to class you as another wannabe armchair
    stalker .

Anyway im off clayshooting so catch you later regards pete .