Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rodenator

Rodenator

Has any one got a rodenator they are not using and would like to sell for controlling moles please pm me

sorry mark you cant have me im not avaliable regards pete .

You can only collapse "EMPTY" burrows /holes,..... I went on the course at the licensed UK importers, when one of my farmers bought it, & it is a cracking bit of gear!, but you can be hauled up & given a 5000.00 fine if those "do gooders" can prove you haven't cleared the places you want to collapse.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I know a few farmers who have bought these, they are all in their sheds gathering dust.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    You can only collapse "EMPTY" burrows /holes,..... I went on the course at the licensed UK importers, when one of my farmers bought it, & it is a cracking bit of gear!, but you can be hauled up & given a 5000.00 fine if those "do gooders" can prove you haven't cleared the places you want to collapse.
    I heard of someone in North Wales being done early last year for this, when they did a long hedgerow,

looks a nice bit of kit but not liked by some.

bob.

matt the rat
    dtalbot wrote:
    Signed.
    But by the looks of the importers website it is already on rather sticky legal ground if anyone chose to investigate.
    http://www.rodenator.eu/html/defra_statement.html

There has already been at least one prosecution, which is why they have stopped saying that it is 'approved by DEFRA'.

These things are being openly misused and should be withdrawn from sale as soon as possible.

If you type mole control into google, you are bombarded by ads from the importer.

Please support the petition by posting it wherever you can. I'm sure there are members of OTG who also frequent other forums.

Many thanks to all

Matt
    Last edited by bobjs; 06-01-2013 at 16:54.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Nasty things which should not be used in my view. Ok on empty burrows, but if anything is at home it gets third degree burns. Not the sort of thing you would want to be associated with.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Bob View Post
    Nasty things which should not be used in my view. Ok on empty burrows, but if anything is at home it gets third degree burns. Not the sort of thing you would want to be associated with.
    How would you know that???

I can see this one going the same way as the Amax debate.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by 243ack View Post
    How would you know that???
    Exploding propane gas?

It is well known and the reason why they have not caught on over here.

Possibly, I'll pm