Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I will never buy again or own...

I will never buy again or own...

Let's see what you guys have on your 'I will never buy (buy again) or own, because' lists..

personally, I'm open minded, but don't see myself ever owning:
    A. Blaser - these are not rifles, not sure what they are
    B. Remmy - because I'm too old for toys
    C. Browning - at least whilst the plastic x-bolt series are here, I'm out. back to their classics and I might have a look.

anyone else?

A semi-auto shotgun, because for whatever reason I just can't hit anything with them, and have stopped believing that I could, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    Let's see what you guys have on your 'I will never buy (buy again) or own, because' lists..

personally, I'm open minded, but don't see myself ever owning:
    A. Blaser - these are not rifles, not sure what they are
    B. Remmy - because I'm too old for toys
    C. Browning - at least whilst the plastic x-bolt series are here, I'm out. back to their classics and I might have a look.

anyone else?
    A land Rover product! you all know why!! as well as know I probably will!!!!!!!!

A mercedes, cause I'm skint!!!!

A baikal , seen it, done it!

hunter wellies [i like dry warm feet]

a handgun [because of Government!]

A butler creek scope cover!
    "If you don't belong, don't be long"

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    All the above

I don't have the cash for a blaser or a sauer and would not have one anyway.

Remmy i don't like rifles that NEED to be played with to make them better no matter how much you spend/don't spend on them,

Browning, i have had 2 and i would rather have a lanber all day long.

Don't need a Landy as i have a Vitara that does what it says on the tin for about 1/5th the price.

Mercedes no money means no way

baikal as above, but i have the T shirt.

Don't like wellies ever since trying to sell some on here. it also ment that i got banned from selling my private things, Sadly no more impulse buying/trying to help fellow shooters out like that again.

handgun..............why...............last time i used one was on NI training in Tin city, and i suspect i'll never ever need one. full stop.

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 07-01-2013 at 15:50.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Any rifle with a double set trigger!

K

A landrover, I bought one from a franchised dealer with 34,000 on the clock but it was worn out

A semi-auto .22 - frustratingly inaccurate compared to a bolt action

Seeland keeper trousers - too delicate and leaky

Le chameau leather lined wellies - also too delicate & leaky, poor aftersales service

I don't understand the negative comments regarding the Blaser, having just shot a sub 3/4" group on the "fun" target with some accubonds at 100m I fail to see what else to expect from the rifle.

atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    A semi-auto shotgun, because for whatever reason I just can't hit anything with them, and have stopped believing that I could, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Me too, had a benelli, was supposed to be the dogs baws of semi's but one missed chance at a left and right teal due to a jam was enough for me.
    The extra shot wasn't worth it and the no confidence meant it had to go.

Same here: Benelli Super Black Eagle 2. I can't fault the thing mechanically, but we didn't get on, and it does seem to fail to cycle cartridges every so often with no discernible pattern. It does it with light game cartridges as well as massive great wildfowling ones. I write in the present tense because I sold it to a friend at a knockdown price so I still see it in action every so often. I'm glad to say that he can hit things with it!