Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High seat

High seat

I have for sale a high seat the pictures showing the ladder section for the front and the seat section. There are another 4 sections to make up the rear legs. The support rail is approx 1m across. There are hooks for bins and bags to the L+R of the seat. The sections are made of 50mm galvanized steel very robust. Can.t be burnt down or cut chopped with and axe . No cracks or bends.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2536.jpg   IMG_2535.jpg   IMG_2537.JPG   IMG_2538.JPG  

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi Mac,

Sorry on the reply, I can't afford the seat but what worries me is that in the rear of picture 1,
    Is that the last person who used the seat and died in it under that cloth

bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi mac , sorry I'm not interested in the seat, tho it looks a good buy . I just wanted to offer some advice , hope it doesn't sound patronising, but please be very careful advertising the fact you have a quad bike on an open forum , anyone could buy the seat .

Afreind of mine who rears turkeys sold one to somebody who did no more than come back 2 nights after and steal his pickUp and chainsaws .

good luck with the sale

I wouldn't worry about that Acm as the GWP sleeps with it and he's a big un.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Ah Bob, OOO wOOOO wooo woooo !!! thanks for that I never saw it though I did mean to apollogise for any mess The years been so bad, clearing out c--p and staying on top of it has been testing.
    Thanks Acm for the heads up, however we are hard to find and as Mike points out ,the dogs are good, noted anyway. A HNY to you all and all the very best for 2013.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by macberran View Post
    Ah Bob, OOO wOOOO wooo woooo !!! thanks for that I never saw it though I did mean to apollogise for any mess The years been so bad, clearing out c--p and staying on top of it has been testing.
    Thanks Acm for the heads up, however we are hard to find and as Mike points out ,the dogs are good, noted anyway. A HNY to you all and all the very best for 2013.
    Have a great new year bud,

it just looks so much like grandma in our garage. oops.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Hi
    How high is it please
    Geordie

Sorry, omitted that detail. Its apprx 4m.

120 for a professional high seat, come on, your no all scot's.

Would have the high seat if you were closer fella!