Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Stalking setup in 7mm08

Full Stalking setup in 7mm08

I have decided to sell up and give theshooting a break, work pressure and health problems being the main reason.

For sale is all my Stalking kit;

1) Semi-Custom Sako 7mm-08 75 Finlite SS Rifle

Fired no more than 100 shots and has been in the field 3 times.

The rifle wasbuilt by Anglo-custom Rifles last year and has hardly been used; in fact mostshots were load development.

Specification is;

Sako 75 finlite SS action
    Walther match barrel 22" fluted and bead blasted to match action
    Spiral fluted bolt
    Invisible end cap threaded 1/2 unf
    Light sporter weight barrel
    New McMillan swirly stock
    bedded with pillars full job
    Re-worked Trigger Ė Very nice

Optilock 30mm Mounts
    Zeiss Victory HT 3-12x56 scope with ILL. Dot (Brand New)
    Zeiss 8x42 Hd Binoculars Ė these are new, I have usedthem once they are in the case and I have the box, I also have a shoulder/cheststrap I bought for them.

I have some un-fired rounds and can supply the load details;there is also some powder and bullets as well.

As some may know there was a thread on here about the flutedbarrel as we could not get the gun to shoot 140g interbonds.

After further testing we have found a load using 140gNoslers which this gun will shoot in the .3ís consistently and thatís with mebehind it so Iím sure it would go better. For some reason the rifle does foulmore than my other but it will shoot the group from a clean or fouled barrel.

Looking for £3500 all in Ė no offers.

Pics by email on request.

( I may have some other goodies to throw in ie KnivesEtc.)

Please note the Outfit is for sale as a whole, if I splitnothing will be sold until the rifle goes.

Will send pictures tonight to those that have. Requested them

i will split but rifle must go first

rifle and mounts £1850

scope £1400

binos £540

steve

Wardy1 did you pick this rifle up from Anglo at the shooting show last year ?

Regards

Ed

Yes mate it was.

steve

Ahh ha

I was picking up my rifle at the same time....

To anyone interested... This 7-08 looks to dogs nuts.

Regards

Ed

Pictures sent to those that have requested them

cheers

steve

Steve

Shame you can't keep hold of this cracking set up whilst you recuperate/sort general sh*t out... Worth leaving in the cabinet short term, or "is that your final decision" ala Chris Tarrant?

So you don't feel alone, you're not the only one feeling pressure out there chap. Don't know your industry, but everyone I know is knackered and looking at work/life balance at the moment.

Good luck however it all pans out

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means youíve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Ian

business is good mate just need to put more time in to set it for the future, it's not about money mate as if it doesn't sell for what I'm after it can sit there.

Health issue is not serious just pissing me off.

I love to read the articles on this site and about other people's outing but on my last trip out it didn't do it for me, not the way it used to, so with everything all in I'm considering giving it a break and doing a bit off fishing.

atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by WARDY1 View Post
    Ian

business is good mate just need to put more time in to set it for the future, it's not about money mate as if it doesn't sell for what I'm after it can sit there.

Health issue is not serious just pissing me off.

I love to read the articles on this site and about other people's outing but on my last trip out it didn't do it for me, not the way it used to, so with everything all in I'm considering giving it a break and doing a bit off fishing.

atb Steve
    Happy trails and tight lines mate

Cheers
    i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means youíve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by N.F.W.M View Post
    Ahh ha

I was picking up my rifle at the same time....

To anyone interested... This 7-08 looks to dogs nuts.

Regards

Ed
    Which rifle were you picking up Ed may help me put a face to the name, I would have been the fella that served you.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................