Thread: DSC2 in Somerset?

DSC2 in Somerset?

Hi all

I'm really interested in doing the DSC2, and was wondering if anyone knows of any AW's in the Somerset area? Being a student, money isn't something I have a lot of so I'd be interested to hear about what people charge, cost would be a big consideration for me! To be exact, I live near Radstock in B&NES, but I can travel anywhere in B&NES, Somerset, and would consider Wiltshire etc. but the nearer the better.

Any help would be very much appreciated, feel free to pm if you would rather that than replying on this thread.

Many thanks!

When you register for level 2 DMQ will send you the up to date list of all approved AW's listed by county.

I'm guessing you don't have your own permission? If you do then I would be happy to do it with my expenses covered. Have your registered yet?

If I was down your way I would be tempted to go a little further to Dorset. I have had a crush on Jan Andrews ever since I saw her DVDS years ago. What could be better, a little stalking mixed with a little bit of MILF. Bloody champion. ATB 1995rs

Quote Originally Posted by 1995rs View Post
    If I was down your way I would be tempted to go a little further to Dorset. I have had a crush on Jan Andrews ever since I saw her DVDS years ago. What could be better, a little stalking mixed with a little bit of MILF. Bloody champion. ATB 1995rs
    In fact speaking of Jan, I think I may dig out my old DVDS and watch them on Friday night with a nice bottle of red and my two ESS. Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995rs View Post
    In fact speaking of Jan, I think I may dig out my old DVDS and watch them on Friday night with a nice bottle of red and my two ESS. Heaven.
    Very rude 1995rs!
    I hope your crush doesn't turn into stalking the stalker.

I had my portfolio come through this week, on the AW list there are 10 in Somerset.
    ATB

Thanks to all for your help, it's much appreciated. Tackleberry I've replied via pm, and Jon, pm sent. Cheers