Thread: No internet sikamalc

No internet sikamalc

Still no internet/Email at home. BT what a bunch of usless articles. 6 days and counting!!

For all those wishing to contact me about stalking please call me on the mobile which you can find through the website UK outfitters. Otherwise PM JAYB or csl and they will PM you my number.

Thanks

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

are you sure you didnt ban yourself?

We got so fed up with BT and their antiquated infrastructure that we did away with them altogether and now receive a fast wireless broadband service and VOIP phone from a transmitter 2 miles away. atb Tim

He has been dealing with a call centre in India, he is not amused

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Stop you're direct debit, they'll soon get it sorted.

I have had nothing but problems with BT and thankfully I don't have to use them these days for anything.

The worst customer service I have ever come across.

May the force be with you!

ATB
    Moses
    "If you don't belong, don't be long"

My parents who live next door have their phone line with BT mine is with Orange they come from the same pole, both of our phones went off, they contacted BT and were told 7-10 days to get an engineer.
    I rang Orange and the BT van came and repaired both of our phones the next day.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

In the pub on wireless, as have clients stalking all over this weekend.

Latest is that there are two faults on the line, one fixed by phone engineer, the broadband still down and engineer arriving on the 17th Jan.

I will not be staying with BT, it beggars belief. Mind you my Indian phrase book has never had so much use , especially the swear word section.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I "offered" to close my account with them, and remove the 2 poles on my property that serve the adjoining 3 houses, it would cost thousands to re route the cables.
    we were all off for 3 weeks the other year and 2 weeks last year.

it was all fixed 2 days after my offer.