Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Stalking Sticks

Best Stalking Sticks

Right everyone im looking for some new stalking sticks, tripod with lever locking and swivel v - top !

So what you all using and whats the best out there ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    Right everyone im looking for some new stalking sticks, tripod with lever locking and swivel v - top !

So what you all using and whats the best out there ?

Thanks
    This will be interesting, Im looking for something similar without paying daft money.

nutty

I've got a pair of Vanguard bipod sticks, love they are solid, well built and the top swivels. You can get the with legs operated with a trigger but mine have less to go wrong.

2 x 6ft Hazel sticks with a hoover junior drive belt ( thickish rubber band ) wrapped round twice. Belt slides up and down adjusting the height to accomodate shooting positions from, prone, sitting, kneeling, leaning, standing and they`re quiet, they cost next to buggerall and there`s nowt to go wrong, can also be used for hanging beasts on for suspended gralloch

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    100 for sticks ???????? all I can say is you`ve got more brass than sense or your tapped in`t head

Bob

Make yourself a set of quad sticks i no they can be awkward to move around but if you want steadiness you wont beter these sticks atb Trevor

Quote Originally Posted by td View Post
    Make yourself a set of quad sticks i no they can be awkward to move around but if you want steadiness you wont beter these sticks atb Trevor
    home made quad sticks , practice in your garden or better still on rabbits with the .17 or .22 you will get quite adept at manouvering them after a short while and NOTHING else will be as steady.

Quote Originally Posted by bobg757 View Post
    100 for sticks ???????? all I can say is you`ve got more brass than sense or your tapped in`t head
    Eee by gum lad, it's neither, I just like using good gear that does the job .

Ive got loads of bought and homemade sticks just none which have the locking legs and swivel top just looking for something different and yes i no they wont be cheap !