Thread: GWP pup help

GWP pup help

hi,
    just had to take new 11 week old GWP pup to the vets , both her front knee joints have sweled up, nothing found on xray vet thinks it may be due to her first jab this was done at 8 weeks old. has anyone had this happen to them or an idea of what could have caused it.

many thanks
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by tikka22250 View Post
    hi,
    just had to take new 11 week old GWP pup to the vets , both her front knee joints have sweled up, nothing found on xray vet thinks it may be due to her first jab this was done at 8 weeks old. has anyone had this happen to them or an idea of what could have caused it.

many thanks
    Jon
    IT could be due too vaccine,rightly or wrongly, i dnt use vaccines, have never regreted it in nearly 30 yrs,could the pup not have over exercised,or jumpe d from hieght ect, even diet, could be factor, i would contact breeder just case he had same prob in past, just a thought, best luck with pup

How is your pup now ? Have things improved. Could be due to vaccine but I would ask how long have you had the dog, stress, training, food etc before commenting further.
    What are you feeding ?