Thread: BRNO Magnum action with Peep sight

BRNO Magnum action with Peep sight

by the very off chance anyone here has a brno long action or ideally magnum action with a peep sight integrated in the rear receiver bridge, or even just the inletting slot with the pop up peep sight missing, please PM me. doesn't matter if it's pink, it's gay or it sings lady ga ga all day long.

SD Regular
    Hmm. I am not actually convinced that this model, the ZKK602, actually EVER had the rear peep sight. I've seen the long action ZKK600 and the short action ZKK601 with the peep sight but never the magnum action ZKK602.

oh it's there very, very, VERY few of them about though!!! best place to find them apparently are decommissioned PH rifles..however, that's a LONG way from Auld Reekie.

SD Regular
    Yes. You are right! By coincidence, just today, I saw a Guns and Ammo at Leicester Shooting Centre and in it was an article with photographs on Jack Lott's BRNO ZKK602 (he of the .458 Lott cartridge) and yes, you are right, it DID have the rear peepsight. And the one stand and two fold midsight on the barrel.

Well, you are never too old to be put right, as I'd have bet money on them never being fitted to the magnum receiver sized ZKKs.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 12-01-2013 at 22:55.

thanks for the info, I'm dying to find one and build a custom safari rifle on it, .416 Rigby though. call me crazy, but I'd probably be willing to pay 1K for the action alone if one came up