Are you attending The DeerStalking Fair, Kelso in March?

Scott Country

Hello,

We are considering exhibiting at the Deerstalking Fair in March in Kelso, Scottish Borders.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/41387-Deerstalking-Fair-23-24-March-2013

The organisers seem very nice, and especially keen for us to come, and as The Stalking Directory will have a stand we are keen to come along and support the event, and bring some special offers, and new night vision kit for visitors to play with, as well as our usual product line relating to deerstalking.

Being honest it's a smaller event than we usually attend so would ask if people would be so kind as to acknowledge whether they are intending to visit the event or not, to give us an idea if it will be worthwhile for us.

I appreciate the event is brand new, and it is hard to tell, but for us to take time out our otherwise very busy week, particularly with our catalogue development in full swing, it would need to be a worthwhile event, and would ask humbly if you guys have an opinion?

Best Regards

Paul
Scott Country International Ltd
www.scottcountry.co.uk

Last edited:
Attendance

Hi Paul,

will defo be attending this, all goes well there will be myself plus another 9 in our troop (if wee can all squeeze into 2 vehicles)

hope u can attend as looking forward to seeing the new pulsar and the new yukon phaton if it ever appears:D

Hi Bigboab,

We would really love to come, but with a few really big exhibitions coming up for our wildlife side of the business, Birdfair, and Countryfile show, it's whether we can afford the time, as we are massively into the production of our glossy catalogue around this time.

We will definately have the latest Pulsar kit if we can make it.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Regards

Paul

Have you had a look in the social/meets section because there is a big thread on the above event.

I am seriously thinking of coming up but helps as my parents live just down the road from Kelso, neverless its a 700 mile round trip for me.

Hello,

We are considering exhibiting at the Deerstalking Fair in March in Kelso, Scottish Borders.

Excellent. If you do go I'll be both willing and able to spend money at your stand. That won't be so if you're absent. I intend going. I have a son who shoots and he may be there too.

Myself and several mates all plan to be there,be rude not to as the event is only down the road;)

can't wait to meet all you guys, we should have badges at the door with our SD names on :) I mean, are we supposed to walk about going "hello, are YOU on the SD?" :lol:

given some of the controversy on here too, we might even get a few drunken punch-up's between members - LOL.

can't wait to meet all you guys, we should have badges at the door with our SD names on :) I mean, are we supposed to walk about going "hello, are YOU on the SD?" :lol:

given some of the controversy on here too, we might even get a few drunken punch-up's between members - LOL.

If there's a DMG stand I might need to go incognito, or pin the Tamus badge on a right big fakker. Come to think of it, I've got a good Polish friend who's a bit over 6'6", weighs at least 20 stone and has hands like dinner plates... his name's actually Tomas... he spends his days on manual work in a feedmill and is a keen wrestler on is days off... :D

If there's a DMG stand I might need to go incognito, or pin the Tamus badge on a right big fakker. Come to think of it, I've got a good Polish friend who's a bit over 6'6", weighs at least 20 stone and has hands like dinner plates... his name's actually Tomas... he spends his days on manual work in a feedmill and is a keen wrestler on is days off... :D
:rofl:Looking forward to getting the badge:rofl:
Get a gang together Tamus and us Northern Pictish tribes can come with Carynx,blue wode and battle axe.....there's a fair few of us coming,you won't miss us,we can have open warfare right beside the SD stand;)
You need to be very very :scared:

Last edited:
:rofl:Looking forward to getting the badge:rofl:
Get a gang together Tamus and us Northern Pictish tribes can come with Carynx,blue wode and battle axe.....there's a fair few of us coming,you won't miss us,we can have open warfare right beside the SD stand;)
You need to be very very :scared:

Blue's pretty. I like blue,... looking forward to seeing you too friend ;)

Last edited:
hi paul.my friend and i met one of the organisers up at kelso for a coffe a couple of wks ago.
he is a very nice man i hope this fair is one of many.myself and chrisc are going up both days
regards keith (tyler)

Back