Thread: tacklight uk thumbs up

tacklight uk thumbs up

after a few problems with my deerie light. i contacted tonyat tacklight . explaned my problem its not doing this that or the other the ir is no good for gen3. my lazer iluminator beats it in every department well apart from your the first person to complain lets sort it out and this was the out come . it seams there are 2 diffrent ir leds one is 940nm the other is 840nm the 940nm was designed for close in boar shooting 250yards max the other can go to 500yards well it apears that my light was fitted with the 940nm no good for my set up after a very pleasant conversation i was told to keep the 940nm and a replacment would be with me in the morning arived this morning a compleat front end now the ir module on its own is 50pounds getting the hole front end god knows im a firm belever credit when its due tony was pleasant and helpfull so if you go on this forum 10out of ten bud big thanks robert

Tony is a real gent, very willing to help sort things out and answer any questions

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    Tony is a real gent, very willing to help sort things out and answer any questions

Al
    do you use the deerie light yourself and what one infra red or visable beam

SD Regular
    +1 for Tony and the Taclight team.

I use IR, red and white and find the NM800 to be an exceptional product. I can see 500m through NV - no question.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........