Thread: rifle cabinet wanted

rifle cabinet wanted

Hi is any body selling a rifle cabinet with about 1500mm in high between 400MM & 5OOMM in width & 300mm depth with top lock for amo. in the greater manchester or lancashire area. Must be in mint condittion. Thank you

have you tried cheshire gun room?

They sell InFac cabinets.

I got a 16 gun from them and it was cheaper than some are charging for a second hand 6 gun!

Cheers just seen then on the web page they look pretty decent hope fully going down today. what are infac safes like for build quality.

Cheers just seen then on the web page they look pretty decent gope fully goung down today. what are infac safes like for build quality.

build quality is fine. easily as good as the competition. mine have a single key for the main door, then a separate key for the locking section.

I was going to get a bratton sound but 4 people at my club all had the same problem with their bs's at the same time. the locks allowed them to put the key in the wrong way and, if you turn it, it screws the lock up. all 4 chaps had to pay a locksmith to come and get the cabinet open, and then had to buy a new lock!
    not too sure if this issue has been addressed or not.

I now have 3 inFac cabinets and none have ever let me down

I had the same problem with my Bratton Sound, but fortunately I got it open, the company did however send me a new lock. I can't complain about Bratton Sound, I just hope they have changed their lock supplier, (cheap Chinese lock ? ).