Thread: DSC1 at South Downs Gun Club

DSC1 at South Downs Gun Club

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce our brand new partnering with the highly successful South Downs Gun Club, and we are proud to be working with with this highly successful professional company.

For stalkers in the South and Southeast of England, this important union between Jelen Deer Services - (the UK's most successful independent deer management training and service providers) and South Downs Gun Club - (The south of England's premier shooting ground) brings DSC1 courses to your doorstep.

With the fusion of quality, proven DSC1 training from Jelen, and the outstanding facilities in one of the UK's finest shooting clubs, DSC1 candidates can now be sure that everything they need to get them through this important training is right here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Southdown Gun Club Poster.pdf 
Views:	15 
Size:	4.63 MB 
ID:	23380

South Downs Gun Club's facilities include:

*A superb restaurant serving hot and cold meals, drinks and refreshments all day long.
    *A comfortable purpose built lecture centre with up-to-date projection equipment.
    *A fully stocked gunshop - run by Rakers of Petworth - where candidates can purchase anything from rounds to clothing.
    *A new 100m rifle zeroing area.

Call in at South Downs Gun Club and meet the friendly staff and see the facilities for yourself, or contact Jelen Deer Services for full details, a DSC1 Course Profile and a booking form.

Best regards,

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer
    Last edited by Jelendeer; 13-01-2013 at 22:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post

Jelen Deer Services - (the UK's most successful independent deer management training and service providers) and South Downs Gun Club - (The south of England's premier shooting ground)

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer

Was you ever in the car sales business Mike ?
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Was you ever in the car sales business Mike ?
    Funny you should ask that Tel! .... Got this lovely 2003 Ford Mondeo, cracking little motor, 192,000 miles on her, one lady owner from new, only used on the school run. Taxed for a month, MOT'd till October 2011. ..... To you mate, Two grand, and I'll throw in a DSC1 course absolutely free!!!! ..... Hurry up and let me know - I got six other people screaming for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Funny you should ask that Tel! .... Got this lovely 2003 Ford Mondeo, cracking little motor, 192,000 miles on her, one lady owner from new, only used on the school run. Taxed for a month, MOT'd till October 2011. ..... To you mate, Two grand, and I'll throw in a DSC1 course absolutely free!!!! ..... Hurry up and let me know - I got six other people screaming for it!
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...