Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Clearance List Photoshoot Samples, and Ex Display - Scott Country

FURTHER REDUCTIONS ON ITEMS LEFT - Scott Country Clearance

Hello all

ALL ITEMS SOLD, THANK YOU

All items must go, as we are moving into a new office later in the year (its being built as we speak) so need to clear all the odd bits we have lying around to make way for a tidy new warehouse.

Usually anything like this we include in newsletters or sell on our Ebay channel however we thought we would list them here at REDUCED prices for the Stalking Directory members.

We had a photoshoot at the weekend where we had a few sample items that had been used we cant sell as new.

We also have a load of left over samples from our previous photoshoots in store all new, or simply removed from packaging as follows.

If you are interested call us on 01556 50 3587, or 01556 50 3175

All prices inc VAT but shipping is additional (usually 4.99 next day UPS, larger items may be slightly more)

We take Mastercard, Visa, Debit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer etc simply call the number below if you would like something.

Contact us on 01556 50 3587 if interested in any items.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Scott Country; 17-01-2013 at 13:15.

I'll take the sl 170 light . Pm me with payment options please.
    Thanks

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Homes View Post
    I'll take the sl 170 light . Pm me with payment options please.
    Thanks

Frank
    Hi Frank
    You need to phone. Number at top

Yes please to terrier finder, pm sent

Novice

Hello everyone, please would you be so kind as to CALL us on 01556 50 3587 or 01556 50 3175 to order.

We cannot reserve items by PM, they are only reserved when paid as we do not have time to check PM's very often,

Hello, sure make us an offer, we may bite your hand off, or politely decline, whats the worst that can happen!

Best Regards

Paul

Just wish you had a size nine in Seeland Moor Stable 18" 7mm Neoprene Erase XT Wellingtons for that price, would have bitten your hand off.

ATB

Wullie.
    Your a long time dead, enjoy every day like it's your last!!!

Quote Originally Posted by black lab View Post
    Just wish you had a size nine in Seeland Moor Stable 18" 7mm Neoprene Erase XT Wellingtons for that price, would have bitten your hand off.

ATB

Wullie.
    Unfortunately my foot transplant has been refused,so also, I am browned off that the wellies are not my size (9)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!