Night master 800

dylanjones

Anyone know if the nightmaster 800 and ir version is the same lamp and just a matter of swaping the led round or if they are different units all together?

Order an extension tube for a second battery for use with the IR - the second battery makes quite a difference ;)Only use 1 x battery with the White Led !!!!

If you get the 30% brighter white led, you can use the extension tube and both batteries then, all you have to do is swap the leds round, thats what i do.

The LEDs are a fiddle to get in and out. They supply a little circlip tool which fits the coloured LEDs but not the IR. When I queried this they sent me a second LED housing section free of charge. Now my red and IR LEDs are prefitted and its just a matter of unscrewing the housing section and swpping the whole thing. I chop and change a lot between colour and IR and this is so much easier. Worth asking about a second housing section. They did say they were considering supplying LEDs prefitted on all new units.

they now supply the neck sections if you want to you can have a neck section for each LED module, therefore just swapping each neck section and not the LED module which is fiddly.

Craig

Should you wish to "try before you buy" we have a Nightmaster NM800 Demo unit you can try at home (with Pulsar mount) for 7 days.

Paul

Back