Thread: Shooting show

Shooting show

This weeks programme showed a review of a Heym rifle, made me laugh when a close up shot of the bolt being worked forward failed to pick up the bullet, Byran carried on regardless.. Very good programme bye the way

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    This weeks programme showed a review of a Heym rifle, made me laugh when a close up shot of the bolt being worked forward failed to pick up the bullet, Byran carried on regardless.. Very good programme bye the way
    I wrote the same thing in the comments... Glad it wasn't just me! Cheers i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I also chuckled, i was waiting for the click when he shot at the target ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nell View Post
    Some more good footage coming shortly Ton! Keep watching!!!

I watched that and thought he had held the round down so it didn't pick it up ?
    (it was 3 in the morning though so I could be wrong)

Neil.

Yeah I thought he held the bullet down as well but can't be bothered to go back and check. lol
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I usually never bother with the shooting show. Unless I have insomnia. But during a bout of insomnia tonight I had to check out what you guys were saying about this new heym.

All I can say is they took a not to bad bit of wood and screwed it up, nice one. But at least it woke me up as the rest of he show worked a treat and I got 10 minuets kip out of it.

Haa bit awkward for the old chap there!! Nice looking rifle, just a shame about that. Interesting show, never normally watch it i must say. But occasionally it is far more relevant than Fieldsports Britain this week
    Aim Small, Miss Small