Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swarovski Z6i Problems?

Swarovski Z6i Problems?

A 'keeper mate from the Highlands recons a local gunsmith will not entertain the Swaro' Z6i as the ones he's sold to go with his custom rifles have had problems and been returned. Not sure what the problems are?! I've been pondering about buying one............not sure now, any gossip about the z6i?

Grouse Keeper,

Only the rumours that you are spreading.......

Stan

Speak to the gunsmith, he's very honest and approachable and willing to have a chat, if he has time!

SD Regular
    I have two - one has a pretty hard life, the other less so - no issues to report at all. Excellent glass - and as we all know backed by excellent no nonsense service should something go wrong.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    Speak to the gunsmith, he's very honest and approachable and willing to have a chat, if he has time!
    He's a bit foggy on the details, don't suppose he wants to fall out with the importer, I can understand that.Just thought the amount of people on here that problems with that scope would've surfaced by now.

Quote Originally Posted by smullery View Post
    Grouse Keeper,Only the rumours that you are spreading.......Stan
    Eastenders has finished I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse Keeper View Post
    A 'keeper mate from the Highlands recons a local gunsmith will not entertain the Swaro' Z6i as the ones he's sold to go with his custom rifles have had problems and been returned. Not sure what the problems are?! I've been pondering about buying one............not sure now, any gossip about the z6i?
    Only had mine 6 months, but no issues so far - it's a Gen I though, so maybe the Gen II that have the issues... Would be interested to hear what these issues are though, if only to take precautions in advance Cheers i.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

oy do you mind i'm trying to sell onenever had i problem with it.
    thanks for the timing on the thread tho.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse Keeper View Post
    any gossip about the z6i?

I heard that they have been selling them to cheap and the price is going up to cover for HMV losses etc.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Had a gen1 Z6i bt for 3 years been on my .308 and now on my .243 used it stalking & on range over 1000 shots no issues at all
    Wingy