Thread: Our turn next?

Our turn next?

If half of what has been promised turns up with this weather front on Friday, we will be in for a rough ride, hope it's just sleet & the usual crap that we get, on this side of our island......... but it might just knock our induction on the head for Greenfield!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Induction

On the email i recieved Steve it told me to bring food and warm clothing as there may be snow on the ground and if travelling in a car please be very careful as the road up to the caravan is very rough

Quote Originally Posted by mark@mbb View Post
    On the email i recieved Steve it told me to bring food and warm clothing as there may be snow on the ground and if travelling in a car please be very careful as the road up to the caravan is very rough
    As expected, e mail from Andy, cancelling due to conditions, Maybe that means the caravan ceiling has dropped down again !
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!