Thread: Credit to Sportsman Gun Centre

Credit to Sportsman Gun Centre

Just a little thanks to Sportsman's online ordering for sorting out a scope for me! I had ordered a cheapo Bushnell Banner (I do like Bushnell) to pop on my 243 on Monday night as my Leupold had moved on to my 300. I called up to check it was progressing yesterday as I really wanted it to zero this Friday at the range and the lad I spoke to said he was picking at present for it and would call me back in about 20 minutes as he had to check stock.

15 minutes later lad rang back saying they were out of stock on the one I had ordered but was going to send me the illumination version on a next day (usually Parcel Force 48hr) to apologise for the delay. It turned up 20 minutes ago and is now fitted atop the rifle

So thank you once again for going the extra mile Sportsman's, I know this is a little thing but with every dealing I have with them they seem to do the little extra to make me feel valued

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    Just a little thanks to Sportsman's online ordering for sorting out a scope for me! I had ordered a cheapo Bushnell Banner (I do like Bushnell) to pop on my 243 on Monday night as my Leupold had moved on to my 300. I called up to check it was progressing yesterday as I really wanted it to zero this Friday at the range and the lad I spoke to said he was picking at present for it and would call me back in about 20 minutes as he had to check stock.

15 minutes later lad rang back saying they were out of stock on the one I had ordered but was going to send me the illumination version on a next day (usually Parcel Force 48hr) to apologise for the delay. It turned up 20 minutes ago and is now fitted atop the rifle

So thank you once again for going the extra mile Sportsman's, I know this is a little thing but with every dealing I have with them they seem to do the little extra to make me feel valued
    Glad to hear that, i just hope it doesnt have to be returned,you may think different then , returned a pair of le chams at my cost , they said they sent them back to france, then returned them to me saying it was my fault, told a guy at another shop who said ******** , he sent them back at his cost, and guess what ? they said yes its a fault heres a new pair , so i dont trust them at all! Bbut thats just ny experiance with them.

I speak as I find and have to say that I have been a little disappointed with the Sportsman in Newport recently but this is due to them being let down by their suppliers.
    I had an issue with another large online suppier back nearly two years ago and their excuse was that they weren't being properly supported by the importer also, hence their reluctance to put things right immediately. It's nice to know that the Sportsman have done that little bit extra for you Tim. I also have to say that they have continued to generously support the H4H/SD shoot over the last few years.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I just noticed in the latest edition of ST that the price of the rifle/scope combo that I've ordered has gone up by 10 over the New Year! I've paid for half of it, so I suppose I keep the 2012 price. That said, a tenner is a total drop in the ocean on this purchase...