Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanging up my boots...

Hanging up my boots...

for a few months...

We've had the house up for sale for a while and last weekend we accepted an offer on it, so I'll be busy getting the new place ready to move in for the next God knows how many weekends, so no more stalking for the foreseeable future

But it's not all bad... I have a plan for my gun cabinet to be disguised as a piece of furniture in the dining room rather than hidden away in the loft and it's been agreed that I can have a re-loading room/mancave.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

You jammy so&so

Good luck with the move

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    for a few months...

We've had the house up for sale for a while and last weekend we accepted an offer on it, so I'll be busy getting the new place ready to move in for the next God knows how many weekends, so no more stalking for the foreseeable future

But it's not all bad... I have a plan for my gun cabinet to be disguised as a piece of furniture in the dining room rather than hidden away in the loft and it's been agreed that I can have a re-loading room/mancave.
    good luck with the move.

Nutty

You will have to let me know if any of your new neighbours are hotties. If they are I might let you have your binoculars back.... Well may as well leave them after having a look first.

Good luck Si and if you need a lift giz a shout.

I have a 60x tripod mounted spotting scope for that
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyEddie View Post
    You jammy so&so

Good luck with the move

Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    good luck with the move.

Nutty
    Quote Originally Posted by seanct View Post

Good luck Si and if you need a lift giz a shout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anochmohr View Post
    Good luck.
    Cheers Gents, I think I'll need it

Hope all goes smoothly. If you need a hand give me a bell.
    Wingy

Quote Originally Posted by Wingy View Post
    Hope all goes smoothly. If you need a hand give me a bell.
    Wingy
    Ha ha, I notice how you and Sean both offer to help then bugger off up Scotland

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    best of luck with the move Si,

done it just over a year ago and love the new house,

1/3 of the garage is the man cave with sat TV and a loading room, cookie jar is always low so i will never get a cabinet that would be allowed to sit anywhere other than out of sight.

best regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube