Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back with internet at last!!

Back with internet at last!!

Back in the loop again. Internet fixed and back on line after waiting for over 2 weeks with BT.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Congratulations! Was it an actual physical problem with the line in the end?

Welcome back Malc!

In my experience problems with broadband is almost always a BT line fault!

Two faults phone and broadband, both fixed and BT have given me a new home hub thingy as well.

I see there have been a few issues Alex, but all appears sorted thanks to both you and the old man of the north!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Good your back on thenet did you have a lot off telephone calls to Mumbai and people ringing back at stupid times
    Tom

The old man of the North lol...

Welcome back to the land of the living mate

Need you to sort me and my mate a nice chinky each....

Will give you a ring

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

So you're back are you, tell me did you manage to insult everyone in the call centre or do you nee another line fault . As long as your hub thingy is working, thats all that matters.

John

AKA The old man of the North, you saucy syrup you
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I ditched BT a couple of years ago. Internet comes in via a radio stream. Phone calls are all on mobiles. Best move ever. BT were absolute c**p.

STILL NO INTERNET. BT ARE A BUNCH OF AR........LES Now I have to wait until this Thursday.

So if you need to contact me please use the mobile.

Thanks

Sikamalc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I would love to listen in on your calls to india i bet they didnt know there are so many swear words in the english language