winterwatch with cwiss packman

looked fake when he walked away from them, as if it was doubt over type thing (him in front of the deer)
stav

Michaela looked a bit scraggy didn't she.
I liked the bit where she said " I really enjoy sitting up all night watching the Beaver"
I would have expected that remark to have come from Cwiss P :D

I cant stand the show....................sickeningly saccharin and soporific. Far too much sentiment, too many presenters and not enough substance..................................back to my crosword!

My take on the fallow is that they had been fed nuts or cake etc. It looked like they were hoovering it up - not browsing.
The way they were looking at the camera & Kwiss seemed a bit like "we want fooooood!"
They cartainly weren't spooky & saying who the hell are you, should I run away?

Ian

If you think she looked bad last night - you should have seen her in the mid eighties. I saw her at an electronics show in London - she was hardly recognisable just skin and bones. Definitely had some sort of eating disorder.
Michaela looked a bit scraggy didn't she.
I liked the bit where she said " I really enjoy sitting up all night watching the Beaver"
I would have expected that remark to have come from Cwiss P :D

I can put up with less than Water Spaniel looks in a presenter but when they 'try too hard' as Michaela consistently has I find it very uncomfortable to watch.

I nonetheless struggle though it for the occasional top bit of footage and have always learnt something new by series end

:DYou pwicks awwe a disgwace. I can't pwonounce my awrs just like Kwiss and you keep taking the ****. Shame on you. I vote Jonathan Woss to pwesent Spwingwatch.

Behave Ade - too many days out in the hammering rain are obviously making your mind wander!

the show is all about them, not the wild life,

sad to say but all normal non-sky tv will be like this as we are not paying for it, and those who don't pay get the crud, and buy is this just that.

sad but true. almost as bad as having to pay sky to watch your national football team,flinpin dig race.

bob.

If you think she looked bad last night - you should have seen her in the mid eighties. I saw her at an electronics show in London - she was hardly recognisable just skin and bones. Definitely had some sort of eating disorder.
I can't remember where I heard it but I was told 'Nearer the Bone Sweeter the Flesh' but I'm not sure whether that was eating it or doing something else !!
Regarding last nights programme, she not only looked thin faced but her skin looked raggy too, mind you she still has a nice set of teethe !!!!

Can't watch any BBC programme about the countryside, they're usually just propaganda vehicles to promote wind turbines, hang gliding and mountain biking with a bit of uncomprehending gawping at wildlife thrown in. Though I quite like Chris Packham because he wanted to put mankind into room 101.

Back