Trade membership

prometheus

I'm thinking of promoting some stalking opportunities in Warwickshire on here by going with trade status. My Question is to those that have converted previously from standard member to trade is...... Did you open a new account and keep a non trade account going or was your history switched to the new status ?

you just pay yore money in to the account and a trade member badge appears on your profile nothing more nothing less , its worth doing even just to help the site keep going .

You could have just sent me a PM Simon, the less honourable amongst us would think you are after some free advertising :eek:

John

I agree with the above. I took mine out and thought I would just let it run for the months I thought would be the best for it. Then I thought I would maybe miss out on enquiries from folk looking to book things well in advance. So I now let it run all year. And agree that it helps in the running of the site...

You could have just sent me a PM Simon, the less honourable amongst us would think you are after some free advertising :eek:

John

going to do it John just wanted to gauge others opinions from who have converted to trade about their earlier status and history to give me a steer on what I should do. Sorry if it seems disingenuous, it wasn't meant to be.

I agree with the above. I took mine out and thought I would just let it run for the months I thought would be the best for it. Then I thought I would maybe miss out on enquiries from folk looking to book things well in advance. So I now let it run all year. And agree that it helps in the running of the site...

i assume you kept your original name then Jamross ?

We set up a new account for the business side to do it as it is a distinct entity in many ways. Comes down to what suits you best. Can get confusing and some care required as a business entity/ individual may have differing views and we think its important that the two can be identified so posts can be read in context.

I think ( does get grammatically confusing on the I, us, we front ) a good number of trade members view it as a way to support the forum as much as anything else - you will see many of them getting involved in posts as opposed to just promoting their business. Though appreciate the view that every post is essentially advertising the trade member concerned.

theres nothing to alter prometheus

sll that will change is a trade member badge appear on your avatar/profile

Thanks, yes I realise that's the case with conversion to trade from your existing avatar, my question, obviously badly presented was really about should I keep the 'Prometheus' just for day to day interaction and banter on the site and go for an additional persona for guided stalking.

pay your money a little badge appears ,that it you are then a trade member

Back