Thread: Attention Pembrokeshire Stalkers

Attention Pembrokeshire Stalkers

From the report in Monday 14th Sun Newspaper, if it is to be taken seriously, then all stalkers in that area had better get their FC's annotaed either AOLQ or more specifically, Puma !!
    Lyn Williams, a sheep farmer of Princes Gate Pembrokeshire has had some of his sheep eviscerated and a few others stripped clean and only skin and bones left behind.
    Are there any stalkers from that area aware of this ?
    Last edited by EMcC; 18-01-2013 at 14:12. Reason: Date added

Little in the way of deerstalking in pembrokeshire but a lot of lamping going on, but I haven't heard of anyone seeing anything like this. mind you my friends dotty gran got in the papers for claiming she saw one in her garden but I think it was just the neighbours black cat.

Sorry I don't know anything about the Pembrokeshire countryside so just posted it anyway.
    The only time I went to Pembroke was when did 'Deep Sea Dumping' of ammo out of Pembroke Dock and when I used to oversee the unloading and re- loading of German tanks that exercised at Castle Martin and that was a long, long time ago.

There was a scare a few months back but no firm proof, thanks for the heads up but it's got me thinking would you report it if you happened to shoot one.

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    There was a scare a few months back but no firm proof, thanks for the heads up but it's got me thinking would you report it if you happened to shoot one.
    report it? I wouldn't shoot it....Just me ..but I was taught by my Grandfather to make sure 100% what you are shooting at before you pull the trigger..I wouldn't know a puma from a panther to a lynx ....especially in the lamp.

Edit.. 8 sheep take some eating...probably some caravaners of the pikey variety leaving just skin and bone...
    Last edited by cowsmart; 18-01-2013 at 19:35.

Spent some time down at Castle Martin, but never saw a wee beastie anywhere. Even though there are strict rules about engagement of animals and wildlife on the ranges there, we did come across one or two from time to time.
    That said, I used to live up in Shropshire and there were always regular reports of sheep being taken up and down the boarder area. Nothing compared to the CCTV footage of the black panther that was captured in Telford / Ironbridge area. One of the guys I used to work with had a close encounter early one morning when it jumped across the road in front of him on the edge of town. Sheep and cats seemed to be reported items on the menu.

I saw a large cat last week! Just as I got the gun on it the cat leaped into a hovering disc shaped object four feet off the ground. I couldnt believe my eyes and was even more amazed to see Buddy Holly at the controls and Shergar was his co pilot....I just wish my camera had not been affected by the ionising radiation of the plasma thrust engine force field , all my pictures photos were ruined due to this....though I trust you will all take my word as true
    Then again on a serious note i know of folk who i trust without question who have simular stories
    Last edited by chickenman; 19-01-2013 at 01:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Grog View Post
    Spent some time down at Castle Martin, but never saw a wee beastie anywhere. Even though there are strict rules about engagement of animals and wildlife on the ranges there, we did come across one or two from time to time.
    That said, I used to live up in Shropshire and there were always regular reports of sheep being taken up and down the boarder area. Nothing compared to the CCTV footage of the black panther that was captured in Telford / Ironbridge area. One of the guys I used to work with had a close encounter early one morning when it jumped across the road in front of him on the edge of town. Sheep and cats seemed to be reported items on the menu.
    Are you sure it was not the results of the local inhabitants of Madeley not much safe around there.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

I like it - recognition as an animal ruled out any possibilities of a Madeley life form. I think I might have a rummage on YouTube to see of the CCTV footage is still there as it was on the security camera of a local company.

Several local farmers (stoic, solid, typically reserved types) have actually seen what can only be described as a very large cat. But 8 sheep ? That's difficult to believe unless it's a group and then surely they would have been seen.