Thread: R93 weaver mount

R93 weaver mount

Can anyone recommend a suitable weaver mount for my r93 .243 and atn night vision scope, many thanks Martin

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsubmariner View Post
    Can anyone recommend a suitable weaver mount for my r93 .243 and atn night vision scope, many thanks Martin
    Do you mean you have a Blaser Picatinny saddle mount and are looking for suitable rings? If so, I have the same and went for Leupold Quick Release mounts.

If not, Blaser did a Picatinny saddle mount - rare as hen's teeth but very good.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Hello
    Try this guy in Norway, I've had R93 stuff from him.

Vertebrae
    Kind Regards
    Cranhill

Go for a genuine blaser ones, there were some aftermarket ones doing the rounds that were on the wonk! Alternative option is to get third eye tactical to make on that fits to a standard saddle mount base

I've bought 3 of these from Bojan to mount NV 'scopes over the last couple of years and he's got others shown on fleabay Picatinny Adaptor Base for Blaser R93, R8, LRS 2, K95 and S2 | eBay

All have been well made and they're good quality steel too - tough as anything and the rail sits as low as a standard Saddlemount base. Take about 10 days to get here.

His direct email is
    bojan stoyanov<bojan37@yahoo.com>

The only downside is that they're not QR as I like my Saddlemounts and use Zeiss Diavaris, he does do QR versions those but they sit a touch higher - although there's more rail back over the receiver to give you more choice on getting the NV 'scope further back.

In fact, he'll make you anything you want.

's me
    atb
    Fizz

[QUOTE=fizzbangwhallop;508203]I've bought 3 of these from Bojan to mount NV 'scopes over the last couple of years and he's got others shown on fleabay Picatinny Adaptor Base for Blaser R93, R8, LRS 2, K95 and S2 | eBay

All have been well made and they're good quality steel too - tough as anything and the rail sits as low as a standard Saddlemount base. Take about 10 days to get here.
    His direct email is
    bojan stoyanov<bojan37@yahoo.com>

The only downside is that they're not QR as I like my Saddlemounts and use Zeiss Diavaris, he does do QR versions those but they sit a touch higher - although there's more rail back over the receiver to give you more choice on getting the NV 'scope further back.

In fact, he'll make you anything you want.

I've had both a 'Blaser' saddle mount and a 'Blaser/Weaver' conversion rail from Bojan and it has been good quality and at a good price and quick service too. His factory is in Bulgaria I think but regardless it is good quality.

Thanks guys for your support and advice. I will follow up your recommendations. Regards Martin

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsubmariner View Post
    Thanks guys for your support and advice. I will follow up your recommendations. Regards Martin
    If you're interested in one of the MAK Picatinny mounts let me know, as I'm sure I have one knocking around.

willie_gunn
    Last edited by willie_gunn; 20-01-2013 at 11:59.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!