Thread: Virgin Mobile.

Virgin Mobile.

Hello all.

Has anybody got any experience with Virgin Mobile. I have been contracted to Vodaphone since the 90s but I am sick of being messed about. Phoning up to complain only raises my blood pressure! So any info would be good.

Many thanks,

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    Hello all.

Has anybody got any experience with Virgin Mobile. I have been contracted to Vodaphone since the 90s but I am sick of being messed about. Phoning up to complain only raises my blood pressure! So any info would be good.

Many thanks,

David.
    I had been a loyal customer of orange right up till my last contract finished. As I have my tv, broadband and phone with Virginmedia I was being offered what I considered to be not a bad deal on a mobile. Virginmedia and Orange both use Orange/Tmobile therefore I would assume that coverage is the same. I am not interested in a really fancy phone so for £23 a month I was offered a new Samsung Ace Plus, 2500 minutes to any network, unlimited texts, unlimited landline use, unlimited internet, unlimited calls/texts to virginmedia phones. Free insurance is included. Thank you very much and I am very pleased. Obviously if you go for a better phone the price does go up. Android may not be as good as some but it's getting there. Strange thing was that Orange were just not in the same ball park.

been with virgin for years land line net mobile cable no probs
    "Seek the wisdom of ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child"
    http://www.totally22.co.uk

I have been with virgin for over a year now. Excellent coverage (orange) I have been provided with Android phone and with all calls texts and download i require I only pay 12.99 a month. Cannot eally fault them although the billing is occasionaly eratic.

I find them great, we have a sim only deal, unlimited text, data and virgin land lines, 2500 mins to anything else (excluding premium) £12.75 a month.....

Not had a problem with coverage, it seems to roam automagically. Billing is definitely erratic, so keep an eye on your bill, they don't have a problem with refunding mistakes e.g. I was consistently was being charged 50p extra because the data package kicked in a day late. Last week my contract was up, I pointed out their mistakes (I hadn't bothered to complain lately) and they waived delivery (on a saturday) on a new phone and my last month's bill. I got a pretty good deal too on a new android... Also the person whom I was talking to was definitely UK based, I think the last time missus rang them on a weekend it was a Canadian!