Thread: Hand made leather bits and bobs

Hand made leather bits and bobs

Put this in clothing when on autopilot. Thought I'd better put it where it should be.

New Year, new stuff.

Now that I am plodding through orders and seeing light at the end of the tunnel I thought I'd bash a new ad up.

Click here to view the original image of 2433x1825px.

Click here to view the original image of 2362x1772px.

Click here to view the original image of 2376x1782px.

Click here to view the original image of 2213x1660px.

Click here to view the original image of 2402x1801px.

Been doing a few sheaths for people and they are ready to go. I'm also in the midst of the biggest batch of bridle leather belts I have ever done and moving forward with them as well as working on some new products, they'll be shown when I have them sorted out.

I've set up a facebook page which allows me to directly slap up a pic and a comment rather than upload it to photobucket them link it here.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richa...5761079?ref=hl

and I'm still doing the stalking knives, I have four on the go at the moment and one that has been ready for a month with the buyer having vanished - that may well be for sale here soon.

Right, thanks for looking and please get on touch if I can help with anything.

Richard

Hi richard, do you do bullet pouches and slings.
    chgeers arwel

Arwel,

Under development now my friend.

Knife working well?

No problem yes knive working very well,done a few fallow and roe does with no problem,very sharp and almost too nice to pull from the sheath,almost.