Deer for Charity

6pointer

Well i gave a stalk for charity so that Scots-stalker could build an extension. First off i would like to know how the build went ?and also let the person who gave money know we have a few nice bucks around for your visit. Here,s a fit lad that was out feeding yesterday.

If you were a deer stalker tony you would have seen a nice wee doe in the corner she is your :rofl:
Willie if he dose he will not make May lol.

If you were a deer stalker tony you would have seen a nice wee doe in the corner she is your :rofl:

It must be the way the shadows fall, but it looked like a young spiker to me.

To be fair though, I was concentrating more on trying to make out what you were saying in the recording :oops:

willie_gunn

Last edited:
Just the ground was very hard and had had cattle on it near broke my legs i new i should have changed my trainers lol. Sorry for swearing but some times you just need to let it out.

Just the ground was very hard and had had cattle on it near broke my legs i new i should have changed my trainers lol. Sorry for swearing but some times you just need to let it out.

If you hadnt swore I would have doubted it was you...:evil:

nutty

I was thinking the same recently as i also donated a lot for this great cause, any pics of the finished extension?
My winner has yet to try his luck, but he has been in touch and if we get one i will post up a picture.
Cheers
Richard

The wind noise drowns out the sound of my knees creaking davie! Nice of him to stand there for his close up! If only the does had been as accommodating...

I have the hind stalk that i put up for leigh this weekend, with cerialthriller...... will post a few pics of our stalk on monday.we had 1 stalk 2 weeks ago not a hind to be seen only stags but a nice day all the same. round 2 .

I'd love to see the good will of all on the site in bricks and mortar too.eg the extension.
I bet it'll look really nice.
All for a brilliant cause as well.

I have the hind stalk that i put up for leigh this weekend, with cerialthriller...... will post a few pics of our stalk on monday.we had 1 stalk 2 weeks ago not a hind to be seen only stags but a nice day all the same. round 2 .

Hope you have some luck on this cant wait for the read and pics.

Back