sheffield marathon for h4h

stav

hi all,
myself and my mate max are both running the sheffield marathon on 12 may 2013 after a drunken argument at the week end about who was the fittest when we use to play football. as neither of us have done much exercise since we stopped playing back in 2004 we are starting training like mad, i,m 2 stone over weight and him a little more but will be ready to go.
any amount from £1 to £2million can be donated.
please give what you can if you can.www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt

MANY THANKS stav/max

First donation made! Good luck lads, I'm trying to do a 10k in under 40mins this year so now how you feel!

Tom

thanks tom,
well training started today but it was only 3 1/2 hour power walk through a heavily snowed under forest but was hard going with the snow and some big hills.
on the upside found some red slots.
many thanks again
stav/max

If you want any training tips drop me a line and ill try help, I've done a fair few 1/2 marathons!

big thanks to simon 1979, via eric the red's kind offer in the for sale section again
stav

thank you quiteman for the donation via E T R kind offer for my H4H sponsership.

thanks everyone so far,
stav/max

thank you hobbesy for the donation via E T R offer in the for sale section,

well i,m upto 6 miles every other day with power walks on the other days, even given up the demon drink for awhile FFS

thanks again all who have donated
cheers stav/max

thanks to the stig for his donation via E T R kind offer, we are over £100 so far and i,ve not started pushing it yet so thank you all who have put their hands in their pockets,

i,m upto 6.5 miles every other day now!!!

cheers stav

Back