Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Venue help!!

Wedding Venue help!!

Gents

Having been with the Miss Pheasant Feeder for nearly 12 years she has finally convinced me that we should finally get married.

We, she has decided that she would like to get married in Scotland possibly in a castle or stately home, with a small group of close friends and family. Then having a larger night do back home for everyone else.

Having looked on t'internet I've seen the odd one or two possibilities but many more have been beyond our budget ( I am a Yorkshire man after all!)

We are open to mid week, and out of season and would be more than happy to go with a family run house, kind of country house rescue, but it must be reasonably priced.

So its over to the SD members for your suggestions.

Congratulations!

Just thinking outside the box for a minute.....does it have to be Scotland?

Have a look at Holkham Hall and Estate - North Norfolk, England , shameless plug but I am a trade member!

If you think we can help in any way just drop me an email to game @ holkham.co.uk and i'll put you in touch with the right person on the estate.

Best wishes,
    Glyn.

Mate Fotar castle has its own chapel I got wed to my 2nd there it was great plus there's a grouse moor and you can book shooting and stalking. It's near Blairgowrie Welcome to Forter Castle

we just got married in september we did gretna and we were going to do a castle just out side dumfries but we ran out of budget but it can be done congrats on doing it it did take us 8 yrs as well lol

adrian

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    mellerstain house in the borders do weddings. not sure about details but a lovely place.

Why not tie the knot in Yorkshire being a Yorkshire lad. Whitbey abbeys nice. Lovely sea views and fully air conditioned.

Vegas, baby... Vegas

Ardanaseig House Argyllshire, near Taynuilt, Altskeith House near Aberfoyle, or why not try Mingarry Park near Acharacle? You could even fit in some stalking with John MacDonald for your "stag do".

Quote Originally Posted by Pheasant Feeder View Post
    Gents

Having been with the Miss Pheasant Feeder for nearly 12 years she has finally convinced me that we should finally get married.

We, she has decided that she would like to get married in Scotland possibly in a castle or stately home, with a small group of close friends and family. Then having a larger night do back home for everyone else.

Having looked on t'internet I've seen the odd one or two possibilities but many more have been beyond our budget ( I am a Yorkshire man after all!)

We are open to mid week, and out of season and would be more than happy to go with a family run house, kind of country house rescue, but it must be reasonably priced.

So its over to the SD members for your suggestions.
    Cameron house hotel loch lomond .

But if you really want to float her boat (once in a life time ) the Seychelles ,stuff everyone else ,it's not as if you've not been practicing long enough .

Have a look at http://www.glamiscatle.co.uk/weddings

Brother got married there, stunning!

All the best.