Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ithaca 10 bore s/auto

ithaca 10 bore s/auto

Attachment 23892Attachment 23894Attachment 23895Attachment 23893owned from new 32" xtrafull choke, not being used any more 650 ono or swap.
    The ultimate goose gun
    check out holts previous sale theres was plus 20%
    http://auctions.holtsauctioneers.com...62495&saletype=
    would consider a beretta auto in p/x or swap or me plus cash depending on model
    Last edited by 1kevb; 30-01-2013 at 17:47.

Hi Mate
    Can you send me some good quality pictures please.

Reagrds

Steve

i will pick it up this afternoon & get some pic's up tonight

I may well be mistaken and probably are but was this not a lot cheaper yesterday ? i told a mate today who was interested i thought it was 550? but as nice as it is at 800quid you are in rem sp10 teritory with a m/c steel proof barrel and currently available parts. DF

after some feed back i was told it was too cheep,i am open to offers, i went off the auction price at holts, see link

No problem fella thought i was going nuts, good luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    I may well be mistaken and probably are but was this not a lot cheaper yesterday ? i told a mate today who was interested i thought it was 550? but as nice as it is at 800quid you are in rem sp10 teritory with a m/c steel proof barrel and currently available parts. DF
    The Rem SP10 IS a direct copy of the Ithaca 10-gauge = Remington bought the design rights from Ithaca & sold the Mag-10 as a renamed SP10
    No idea if the parts interchange - but as the SP10 IS a Mag-10 then a few parts may be the same

Quote Originally Posted by 1kevb View Post
    after some feed back i was told it was too cheep,i am open to offers, i went off the auction price at holts, see link
    I was thinking 550 was out of my reach - 800 is even more so - sadly

I saw a couple of these last year for 450 or so in NI - never had the money in time to buy them

One question though - is the gun S1 or S2?

only on shotgun cert.

Quote Originally Posted by saddler View Post
    The Rem SP10 IS a direct copy of the Ithaca 10-gauge = Remington bought the design rights from Ithaca & sold the Mag-10 as a renamed SP10
    No idea if the parts interchange - but as the SP10 IS a Mag-10 then a few parts may be the same

I was thinking 550 was out of my reach - 800 is even more so - sadly

I saw a couple of these last year for 450 or so in NI - never had the money in time to buy them

One question though - is the gun S1 or S2?

There are very few parts that will exchange the bolt barrel / tang design are different as are some of the trigger group parts .
    Inmo the ithaca is a better made gun than the sp10 and i have had a number of each, they are reliable but some age to them now , if the locking bolt and the barel tang has significant wear and also some of the moving trigger parts and pins you can be in bother.

The gun for sale looks little used for its age and plus the fact the owner has had it from new so its not been through numerous hands
    As for prices there are a few different mag 10 models from the un-ribbed un-chequered poverty model to i think they called it the supreme model.