Thread: anyone can you sell me venison

anyone can you sell me venison

Hi all
    Please can you help it is for my brother he has got multiple sclerosis and can't get out shooting.My brother did the highland gamekeepers course at thurso college in 1989 to 1999 he was on an estate called auchentoul where he shot red deer stags & hinds.And know he can hardly walk so if any of you kind gentleman can get him some venison as he misses it thank you

What's your brothers name , if you dont mind me asking. I did the same course from 1988-1990.

were about is your brother living now may be able to help later in the year

Re: anyone can you sell me venison

Quote Originally Posted by damus damus
    Hi all
    Please can you help it is for my brother he has got multiple sclerosis and can't get out shooting.My brother did the highland gamekeepers course at thurso college in 1989 to 1999 he was on an estate called auchentoul where he shot red deer stags & hinds.And know he can hardly walk so if any of you kind gentleman can get him some venison as he misses it thank you

Hi sorry about this but that was a long course at Thurso mate 10 YEARS, look at your dates !

Regards
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Longrangesniper
    Hi all

Hi sorry about this but that was a long course at Thurso mate 10 YEARS, look at your dates !

Regards
    Steve
    Nice first post Steve!

I'd suspect it was just a typo and the course was 1989 to 1990.

Hi all
    Sorry folks i ment to say 1989 to 1990 you said it a very long course
    thanks for pointing that out

Hi all
    Sorry folks i ment to say 1989 to 1990 you said it a very long course
    thanks for pointing that out