Information please, Importers of Winchester Rifles?

old man

Help please, I need to find out who imports Winchester into the UK?

I have a M8 in trouble with bases for his new Model 70 coyote light, too long a story to relate fully but the latest imports from EGW for £68.00 don't fit either.

You may wish to consider and sort out this scenario before you buy a Winchester rifle with no bases!

Thanks Kevin but the problem appears to be the hole centers not matching up on the EGW single piece base, he appears to have tried at least 5 other options with two piece bases too.
He said he had been told by the rifle supplier that Winchester don't sell bases, a quick look on the net disproved that in minutes.
How you can email Winchester in the States appears to be another situation.

Thanks saddler!

Last edited:
Hi old man
you need a base or bases drilled for a W.S.M rifle to fit the Winchester coyote light M70
i purchased a ken Farrell one for the same rifle my self a few years ago they also give you the hole spacings on there website
hope this helps
stuart

Thanks Big Stu and jcs, just had it confirmed from EGW that it is the WSM one we need!

I ordered the original one using the information supplied by EGW a 42000 one, I wonder why they gave me the wrong information in the first place? ? ? ? if they knew of the problem!

Aah well! the battle starts for a refund.

Back