Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight I shall be mainly foxing

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Tonight I shall be mainly foxing

Last night woke up at 2 a.m to the sound of loud clucking chickens. Got up only to see a fox in my chicken run with a cockerel.
    I'll post a pic later as he's got a nasty lead injection waiting for him tonight
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

good luck hope all ends well (for you and not Charlie)

Had one round our chickens for the last few nights on and off, got a couple of wires set plus a gun in the bedroom waiting.
    Hope you get the Bu**er.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nick100 View Post
    Had one round our chickens for the last few nights on and off, got a couple of wires set plus a gun in the bedroom waiting.
    Hope you get the Bu**er.
    Now waiting gun at the ready.....................
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

u get it ???

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    shoooooooooooooooooooooooot.

did you get it ???

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    No, bloody sat up till 3 in the morning, then went to bed, then up at 5, then went back to bed, then up at 7 then went back to bed. Bloody bugger bugger bugger I'm knackered. Think I'm going to put out the trail cam and see if there's any pattern in his movements

He will come round at lunch time when your not ready he has the better of you now because you were up last night waiting for him, he will have one of your chicken in the day time when your trying to re-coup for lost sleep Ha

Somebody told me that Charlie has a 3 day routine

glynn looks like you in for a long wait you might ask you bro in law to borrow they lollypop sticks from his busted ding dong to prop you eylids up