Wanted: range to bed rifle in

pboro shot

not long had a new rifle could really do with running barrel in properly got plenty of land but know where i can be left alone without dog walkers walking about boss moaning etc, to fire of a box or two im not really into shooting paper targets so £120+ to join a range is bit pointless ill pay a day rate or box of ammo etc upto you or any ideas on a range near ish peterborough cambs,northants etc who charge hourly/daily

Last edited:
ill give him a go depends if he likes freindly competion we are in similar business can only say no i suppose

You also have Kynamco at mildenhall which is about an hour away from Peterborough. Nice 100m underground range

Epperstone Range, is about an hour and a half north of you.
If you feel like the drive, you are welcome to use the range one saturday or sunday afternoon.
Free of charge, to a fellow stalker.

Trev.

Last edited:
+1 for Kynamco at mildenhall very Nice 100m underground range and a very nice chap aswell and you may see some game loads being tested :thumb:

Last edited:
that would be ideal but they only take yearly subscriptions plus the range officer sent me a pm stating they have a waiting list so are fussy that did make me chuckle but cheers for the heads up

Karl
call me tomorrow see what days you have spare. I have a couple of days booked. But if it work you can come to mine.
You've got my number. Call me
Andrew

There's the 100yard range at Normans Cross mate that the old bill use but I'm not sure if it's open to the general public like the 50yard range is.

Can't remember what the club is called though?!

Evening,

I'm going to be on the Range Saturday Afternoon, If you want to come down just give me a call.
Mobile number is on my profile.
Trev.

Back