Thread: Lifetime warranty

Lifetime warranty

Lifetime you must be kidding bought my fullfield 11 in 2009 never used when fitted to my rifle I have found it to be faulty cross hairs are out of line . Sent it back to gmk guns they were not helpful at all . Bought this from continental shooting they where gr8 but as I got this on special offer it was only 185 when i got my rifle so that's all I am getting back they will not give me other scope of same value you cannot get a Burris scope for less than 250 gmk just sent them their money back Continental shooting where very helpful mite I add

Quote Originally Posted by rick 37 View Post
    Lifetime you must be kidding bought my fullfield 11 in 2009 never used when fitted to my rifle I have found it to be faulty cross hairs are out of line . Sent it back to gmk guns they were not helpful at all . Bought this from continental shooting they where gr8 but as I got this on special offer it was only 185 when i got my rifle so that's all I am getting back they will not give me other scope of same value you cannot get a Burris scope for less than 250 gmk just sent them their money back Continental shooting where very helpful mite I add
    Go direct to Burris USA, they are great and will give GMK a kick up the yarris for you.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

sent them email last night we will see if they come back to me

Ahhh but who's lifetime is it methinks a Mayfly's .

Just another prime example of a useless greedy UK Importer.

Burris from USA just got in contact they are fixing it or replacing it result

Burris from USA just got in contact they are fixing it or replacing it result
    GMK are the weak link with Burris. They are a good company to deal with.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

aye they are good lads at the continental shooting,and fair.